Friday, June 29, 2012

Trailer Trash of the Day



Carrie, an unemployed 18-year old from Pennsylvania, seems to have a history of dating losers.  According to her profile headline, she is looking for a man who will treat her right.  Yet judging by her bottomless profile picture, we can't seem to figure out for the life of us why she seems to only attract lowlifes.

Umm, hello! My eyes are up here, fellas.


User: CarrieAnn17
Site: Plentyoffish
Location: PA
Headline: "I am looking for a man to treat me right"

Queen of the trailer park


In her own words:

Hi i am carrie and i love to go to the movies and hangout with friends i listen to rap music my favorite show on tv is Teen Mom i am easy to get along with.I am a young girl who is looking for a relationship. I want a man that is going to treat me right. I am looking for a guy around my area like chambersburg, waynesboro, greencastle, st thomas, shippensburg so if you live near me hmu

(view her complete profile here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...